Inscraese drop rate a little more please

As player of the server, I have seen and verified that after the last update, the drop has dropped too much. It's not my decision to upload it or download it, but literally I did 1k majs in demons and the maximum I got was mr27 ... most of these items that have fallen on me were pa4 pa5 ma6 ma3 mr14 dr13, it's not a joke, it literally fell me All that, the best I was thrown in 1k majs .... were boots mr27: S I expect some fast response from you.
regards

Edit: please, check it by urself kazin,u will see im not joking...its super low the rate.

Re: Inscraese drop rate a little more please

As you all may or may not know. HB is build based on what you call a RNG. RNG stands for Random Number Generator. Most MMO games are build that way to determine drop rates.

You can have someone kill 10K demon and not get the items, and you too can have someone kill 1 demon and get items. Everything is based on random number generated. As for HB coders will know that drops are based on dice(1,100) or what ever counter that you put.

What Kazin can do is to lower the counter, but that is the best he can do, as everything is based on the dice calculator. And also you do not wish the server to be flood with rares and be close in 2-3 months right? Lets think of the future of the server and also the fun in playing the game.

I understand the frustration, but kindly bear with them, as there are soon more new events and more new items going to be in place real soon.

Kindly invite your friends as well.
LifeX

www.hblegends.net

Re: Inscraese drop rate a little more please

LifeX wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 am
As you all may or may not know. HB is build based on what you call a RNG. RNG stands for Random Number Generator. Most MMO games are build that way to determine drop rates.

You can have someone kill 10K demon and not get the items, and you too can have someone kill 1 demon and get items. Everything is based on random number generated. As for HB coders will know that drops are based on dice(1,100) or what ever counter that you put.

What Kazin can do is to lower the counter, but that is the best he can do, as everything is based on the dice calculator. And also you do not wish the server to be flood with rares and be close in 2-3 months right? Lets think of the future of the server and also the fun in playing the game.

I understand the frustration, but kindly bear with them, as there are soon more new events and more new items going to be in place real soon.

Kindly invite your friends as well.
Thanks for ur help LifeX a.k.a Gavin....also i know how it work, but that doesnt mean it should be too low the drop rate, i know already he fixed a little more it....but when i did this thread was for real low bro...u dont need me explain how HB works, i know how it work, anyway my thread was a suggestion and is fixed fine and it working better then before, now getting some stuffs.
Regards