Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

I too realize this server files have some issues. I am not sure what it is but yea, the client have some issues.

What I would suggest is, get a clean 2.24b or 2.24d source, and slowly implement the codes from here, to the new source. Keep track of what you do by putting your name in each code you add so that you know what you have change that may or may not caused crash.

That way you too can learn how HB Codes work in communicating, declaration and compiling.

I have a guy who I am helping him to debug bugs, who is using this server files running on Windows 10, have no issues on this.

I will assist on rechecking this server files, and see if I can find any issues. It is not about compatibility, I think. Lets see, will keep in touch on this.
LifeX

www.hblegends.net

Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

LifeX wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:13 am
I too realize this server files have some issues. I am not sure what it is but yea, the client have some issues.

What I would suggest is, get a clean 2.24b or 2.24d source, and slowly implement the codes from here, to the new source. Keep track of what you do by putting your name in each code you add so that you know what you have change that may or may not caused crash.

That way you too can learn how HB Codes work in communicating, declaration and compiling.

I have a guy who I am helping him to debug bugs, who is using this server files running on Windows 10, have no issues on this.

I will assist on rechecking this server files, and see if I can find any issues. It is not about compatibility, I think. Lets see, will keep in touch on this.
Where can i get a clean 2.24b or 2.24d source? If i get windows 10 on my pc i can play with this sources?