Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

Hola, soy nuevo en esto y queria saber si alguien me puede dar una mano para poner online, es para mi persona asi puedo empezar a probar con los codigos y esas cosas, pero no puedo ni si quiera ponerlo online vi la guia para poner online que esta en este mismo foro (el de server y cliente) pero sin embargo no pude, si alguien me pudiera ayudar se lo agradeceria mucho. En lo posible que sea alguien de habla española ya que mi ingles es malo, muchas gracias.

Hi, I am new to this and I wanted to know if someone can give me a hand to put online, it is for me so I can start to try the codes and things, but I can not even put it online I saw the guide to put online that is in this same forum (the one of server and client) but nevertheless I could not, if someone could help me I would appreciate it a lot. As much as possible it is someone of Spanish speech since my English is bad, thank you very much.

Re: [SRC+FILES] HGServer-Client-Files

I could put it online :) but i have problems with the client now :( i open the game it loads but i have the screen all black.... so i start giving click until i click login, i log the account but when i want to log the char it throws me that the client stop working :( if someone can help me with that, i think that i have bad the maps contents sprites etc. If someone can tell me which resources are using to run this client it would be great.

EDIT: now i can see when i log in the account, but when i click to log in the char it continue telling me that the client.exe stop working... if someone can tell me why it happens that. I have windows 8.